Would you like a career that gives you the winters off?
The Hitch House is looking for an RV enthusiast to perform general handy man-type duties on a full or part-time basis.
The job involves light mechanical, electrical, carpentry & plumbing repairs/maintenance as part of performing pre-delivery inspections on our extensive inventory.
This position would be ideal for someone with experience as a millwright, automotive or diesel mechanic, electrician or someone who's generally handy and likes to putter.
Not sure you're qualified? No problem, we'll train the candidate who best fits our team.
Please apply in person with your resume at The Hitch House.
Do you take pride in a job well done?
The Hitch House is currently looking to fill a position that is available in our detail department. If you have an attention for detail and enjoy working in a fast paced, challenging environment then this may be the job for you.
Responsibilities will include cleaning the interior and exterior of our extensive R.V. inventory, steam cleaning various components and prepping units to be delivered to their new owners. Previous experience in RV, auto or boat detailing, hotel or restaurant cleaning would be considered an asset. If you are motivated by physical activity we would love to hear from you.
Not sure if your experience is what we are looking for, please submit your resume for consideration.
At The Hitch House, a Sales Representative's number one responsibility is to sell our products and services to consumers and to continue to look after your customer after the sale. You will require/receive professional/technical support throughout the sales cycle. As a Sales Representative you must continually develop and cultivate customer opportunities through strong feature/benefits presentation and thorough follow up. Finally you must be comfortable in selling consumer products - priced from $1,000 to $750,000.
Duties AND Responsibilities
· Identify/develop/maintain relationship with customers
· Sell New and Used motorhomes as well as new Cargo Trailers
· Complete standard Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC) sales agreements with customers and turn over to the Business Office.
· Prepare customers for after sales products - Paint, Fire, Fabric Protection, Rust Inhibitor, Extended Warranty & Theft Protection.
· Up-sell customers on parts products such as Tow Dollies, Tow Bar systems, satellites etc.
· Under the direction of the sales manager assist with regular rotation of the showroom and lot display
· Participate in industry RV Shows, Sales and Special Events.
· Complete Pre-Delivery Inspection form as it pertains to sold units.
· Complete Commission & Margin Report on all delivered units and submit to the Accounting Office
· Track customer relationships within corporate contact management software
· Prepare sales forecasts and maintain lead tracking sheet.
· Oversee delivery of the specific product/unit sold.
· Develop/maintain product knowledge.
· Develop/maintain general Recreational Vehicle industry knowledge.
· Fully converse in all phases of sales cycle, with demonstrated ability to close.
· Good understanding of computerized contact management tools.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Must be certified to sell in the automotive industry by the OMVIC or willing to obtain certification within first month of employment.
· Must be willing to obtain Air Brake Endorsement within first year of employment.
Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Exceptional rapport building abilities, strong customer focus
Team player, willingness to share expertise
E-mail in confidence to Tom Stoate - firstname.lastname@example.org