The Hitch House COVID-19 Update
Latest Update: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 6:00pm
To Our Valued Customers,
The Hitch House has temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. We will be closed for a minimum of two weeks. We are continually monitoring the situation and will follow the advice of our Provincial and Federal Governments and healthcare professionals.
How to Reach Us:
- Call us at 705-722-0008 or toll free at 1-877-722-0638 during regular business hours; our phone is forwarded to a staff member who would be happy to assist you.
- We can also be reached via email and/or text.
- Please visit thehitchhouse.com for a list of our email addresses and access to the “text” feature on our website.
- We will do our best to respond to emails, and text messages as quickly as possible.
- All inventory requests will be responded to as per usual.
What You Can Do:
- Follow the advice of our Provincial and Federal Governments and healthcare professionals:
- Stay home.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms; if you have travelled outside of Canada (including the US) in the last 14 days; or If you know or suspect you have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 please isolate yourself.
- Avoid touching your face including your mouth, nose and eyes.
- If you need to sneeze or cough please do so into your elbow.
If Returning from the US:
- Isolate yourself for 14 days – no exceptions!
- Do not go grocery shopping.
- Do not interact with others.
- For supplies, contact a friend or family member by phone, email or text and have them shop for you.
- Have them drop your supplies off outside your home. Do not take the products directly from them.
Together, as a community, we will get through this. Please apply and promote the guidelines that have been provided to us by our Provincial and Federal Governments and healthcare workers.
Stay safe and God Bless.
President & Co-Owner
The Hitch House