The Hitch House COVID-19 Update
WE ARE OPEN - by appointment only, in accordance with the Province of Ontario guidelines. We have implemented changes to our dealership’s facility and procedures to protect both our staff and customers.
Screening: The entrance to our main reception and service reception will remain locked and a staff member will ask you a series of questions before you can enter the building(s).
Protective Screens: We have installed Lexan protective screens when close one on one interactions are required. These screens are found at the following locations:
- Main Reception
- Service Reception
- Parts Counter
- All Sales Desks
- Business Office
Hand Sanitizer & Masks: When entering our facilities, we will have hand sanitizer available. We insist that you sanitize your hands and wear a mask to enter our facilities.
Disinfectant: Our staff will be disinfecting common areas regularly and after observed use.
Showroom: We have received verification that our showroom is permitted to be open; for the safety of our staff and customers we are required to follow specific guidelines for viewing our motorhomes.
- We respectfully request that you submit your repair requests by email, text or phone prior to your appointment.
- When arriving at the Hitch House Service Department an employee will direct you to where you will park your motorhome.
- Your Service Writer will complete and review your work order with you at Service Reception.
- We apologize that our Service Lounge will remain closed until further notice.
You can Continue to Reach Us by:
- Calling 705-722-0008 or toll free at 1-877-722-0638 during regular business hours.
- We can also be reached via email and/or text.
- Please visit thehitchhouse.com for a list of our email addresses and access to the “text” feature on our website.
- We will do our best to respond to emails, and text messages as quickly as possible.
- All inventory requests will be responded to as per usual.
What You Can Do:
- Follow the advice of our Provincial and Federal Governments and Health Care professionals.
- Maintain Social Distancing of 2 metres or 6 feet when interacting with others.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms; if you have travelled outside of Canada (including the US) in the last 14 days; or If you know or suspect you have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 please isolate yourself.
- Avoid touching your face including your mouth, nose and eyes.
- If you need to sneeze or cough please do so into your elbow.
If Returning from the US:
- Isolate yourself for 14 days – no exceptions!
- Do not go grocery shopping.
- Do not interact with others.
- For supplies, contact a friend or family member by phone, email or text and have them shop for you.
- Have them drop your supplies off outside your home. Do not take the products directly from them.
Together, as a community, we will get through this. Please apply and promote the guidelines that have been provided to us by our Provincial and Federal Governments and Health Care workers.
Stay safe and God Bless
President & Co-Owner
The Hitch House